Tabulnierei Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 This is the story of Lord Shiva and Goddess Shakti. It is an elaborated narration of Shiv and Shakti's separation and union, their journeys together, and how that affected and shaped the world. The story presently narrates how Goddess Shakti's human incarnation Sati, grand daughter of Lord Brahma and daughter of Prajapati Daksha (a staunch devotee of Lord Vishnu) and Queen Parvati is reunited with Shiva after Shakti was separated from him for the benefit of the universe. The show is presumed to follow with Sati's reincarnation as Goddess Parvati, daughter of mountain-king Himalaya and Queen Maina and younger sibling of Prince Mainak and Goddess Ganga. The show will then portray her union with her chosen lord Mahadev and how they came together never to be separated again. One of the most enchanting and intriguing tales of love, this story is credited as the first love story of the universe. Source: Wikipedia
I am very happy to see Shiv Purana on the screen. It is done very thoughtfully, sets are beautiful and acting is marvelous. Mohit Raina is just amazing and he performs his role beautifully- He is able to show Mahadev's calmness, strength (physical and mental)and Mahadev's omnipresence. When i see him on the show - i feel Mahadev's presence. He exudes that aura. I have loved many other shows Mahabharat/ Krishna/ Ramayana, but Devon Ka Dev Mahadev is one of a kind. It is directed so well, costumes, sets, colors, cast is superb- it is spiritually elevating. My friend who is very knowledgeable in Hinduism- Vedas and Puranas- tells me that the facts are at various times distorted or misrepresented or misunderstood. But he is watching it daily and we try to discuss it out. I do not know who plays Indra's role- great acting. I hope this show runs for ever.
The directors have shown this serial with very detailed info of the events with Sathi &amp; Parvathi which we rarely find. Excellent part of this serial is Siva&#39;s character &amp; behavior. It is very beautiful to see God&#39;s behavior/responses for certain things and we can learn a lot from it, for example if you observe carefully you will find that Siva will not talk unless needed and he speaks with calm, confident &amp; pious voice. He loves Sathi so much and tries very hard to save her though she argues a lot and creates troubles, it shows how a husband should take care of his wife. If anybody understands Siva&#39;s behavior and try to follow the same their life will be beautiful without much arguments/conflicts.<br/><br/>I am so much addicted to this serial and thank the producers, directors &amp; cast very much.

download Libre de verdad!Qayamat: City Under Threat full movie 720p download22 minuty in hindi free downloadZulu Six dubbed hindi movie free download torrentJolly Boy Friday movie download hdStagecoach to Yonderville The Wild Brunch full movie in hindi free downloadFoot Chase movie in hindi dubbed downloadKid senshi Gundam Seed MSV Astray download moviesThe Hideout full movie in hindi free downloadOut of Sight, Out of Time full movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.